Want to know about the upcoming intakes in Canada?
Let CCube Academy Chandigarh lead the way !
Surprising enough, Canadian colleges and universities offer three intakes. Intakes may also be referred to as a semester in some institutions.
Those three intakes are:
- Fall: A popular intake among Indian students, starting in the month of September
- Winter: Starts in January; if you miss the September intake
- Summer: Available for limited programs and Colleges, usually starts around April and May.
Pondering over which one to opt for?
- It can get a bit tricky to choose the intake that’s best for you.
- The factors that require consideration are, the availability of your preferred program, your academic records, entrance test scores, acceptance rates, job opportunities and your readiness to join the program.
- This clarity does the trick for all.
- Although, mostly a majority of Indian students prefer the September intake, but January and April intakes are equally good for certain programs.
- To avoid hasty and rash decisions, CCube Academy Chandigarh suggests to first book a free counselling session with our experienced counsellors who can advise you on available intakes, course selection, application submission, and visa procedure.
Are you Interested in studying abroad?
Fill in your details and we’ll call you back.