Confused about the Visa process ?
Let CCube Academy Chandigarh guide you through.
Visa requirements for Canada:
- When applying for a Canadian student visa, Just know that as a prerequisite, one has to obtain a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
- Study permit is not a visa, it’s a permit or a document issued by the Citizen and Immigration (CIC) allowing Indian students to study in Canada.
- When you hold a study permit, remain enrolled to progress towards completing your course.
- A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is also needed along with the study permit for your entry in Canada as a TRV is a visa that allows you to enter in Canada.
- Our experts and counsellors at CCube Academy Chandigarh will assure you the access to the latest information and connect you with authorised migration experts.
Check list :
- An acceptance letter from your education institution.
- A valid passport or travel document.
- You must also assure that you possess enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and
return transportation for yourself and any family members coming with you to Canada.
- That you are a law-abiding citizen, having no criminal record and shall not be a risk to the security of Canada (you may have to provide a police certificate).
- That you are in good health (you may need to complete a medical exam.
- The concerned student will also be required to appear for a personal interview at the Canadian embassy.
Know more as CCube Academy Chandigarh is at your service !
In order to prove that you are able to financially support yourself and any accompanying family members, you will be asked to provide:
- Documentation of a Canadian bank account in your name, if money has been transferred to Canada
- Documentation of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- Bank statements
- A bank draft in convertible currency
- Proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
- A letter for the person or institution providing your funding
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are enrolled in a Canadian-funded educational program.
Ever heard of SDS ? Lets speed up with the help of CCube Academy Chandigarh!
Know about Student Direct Stream (SDS) :
Indian students, Listen close ! You can get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS). Certain additional documents will be needed If you choose to apply through SDS.
Follow the aforementioned steps :
- Apply for your student visa online using the CIC official website.
- There is a provision as tge students can apply up to three months before your intended date of travel to Canada. Pay due attention, your application date is the date when your application fee is paid.
- An applicant from outside Canada, will have to pay CAD150 as your study permit fee (do check the latest fee at https://www.canada.ca/en/
immigration-refugees- citizenship/services/study- canada/study-permit.html).
- Canadian visa is earned after providing an evidence of proficiency in English Language test that proves your communication and correspondence skills.
- As we know it, The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for study, work and migration.
- It’s results have a world wide recognition with more than 10,000 organisations, including educational institutions, employers, professional associations and governments, in 140 countries around the world.
CCube Academy Chandigarh offers a free counselling session where we can guide you on how to go about the entire visa application process.
Are you Interested in studying abroad?
Fill in your details and we’ll call you back.